Two ways to do it:
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a form.
When you complete your form and we receive it, we will send you an enrollment confirmation, a placement test, an invoice and a welcome document with additional information. By receiving your completed reservation form, it means that you agree to the requested services and the general conditions of the school.
2. Through our "Registration" page.
You can enroll directly in the course you choose. Once the payment is made from here, we will send you a confirmation of enrollment, a level test to confirm that you are in the right course, an invoice and a welcome document with additional information.
Also, by receiving your payment, it means that you agree to the requested services and the general conditions of the school.
* RESERVATIONS MADE MORE THAN ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE TO THE START OF THE COURSE.
At the time of booking, you will be asked for a deposit of €200 to confirm your course (courses higher than that amount) if you have done it from mode 1.
If you do it with mode 2, you must make the full payment.
The remaining balance must be paid four weeks before the start of the course. To avoid additional bank transfer costs, we recommend that you pay for the entire course when you enroll.
* RESERVATIONS MADE LESS THAN ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE TO THE START OF THE COURSE.
For these reservations you must pay the total of the course when you receive the invoice, both in modality 1 and 2.
You can cancel your registration at any time before the start of the course. The cancellation fees are as follows:
- 30 days or more before the start of the course: 10% of the total price, max. €250.
- Between 15 and 29 days before the start of the course: 25% of the total price, max. €300.
- Between 3 and 14 days before the start of the course: 50% of the total price, max. € 600.
- Between 3 and 1 days, 90% of the total fee, max. € 1,000.
- If you wish to cancel / leave after the start of the course, no refund will be made. In cases of illness of a family member or some exceptional situation, the school will issue a class voucher valid for 1 year.
If the school is not able to create a group course due to not enough students of the same level at the same time, we will offer alternative classes to give you the same quality.
- Course of 8 group lessons = 4 private or half-private lessons.
- Course of 16 group lessons = 8 private or half-private lessons.
If there are exceptional circumstances and we are forced to cancel your course, all the services contracted with ELEna will be reimbursed.
- Bank transfer: The account number is on the invoice and on the web. All bank charges are borne by the student.
- Bizum available.
- Credit card: If you want to pay by card, you must request a credit card authorization from the school, and it will be sent to you by email. This must be completed and sent to the school in order to make the charge.
The school is NOT responsible in any way for any accident, illness, loss of personal effects or change in personal circumstances that arise at any time before or during the course. Therefore, we recommend that you take out travel insurance in your country of origin.